- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for MacOSX users.
YAC Library and Comic Vine
- raislak
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #526
by raislak
Thanks.
Paul
YAC Library and Comic Vine was created by raislak
Greetings.
Am curious if I am just missing something. in YAC for Mac OS X 10.9
I can select my comic, search in Comic Vine window, locate and select it, but nothing happens.
If I go to Edit the comic the Comic Vine Window is not active.
So I can look up and locate a comic but do not seem to know how to get that info into my file.
Is this why Comic Vine is Beta?
Thanks
PDH
Am curious if I am just missing something. in YAC for Mac OS X 10.9
I can select my comic, search in Comic Vine window, locate and select it, but nothing happens.
If I go to Edit the comic the Comic Vine Window is not active.
So I can look up and locate a comic but do not seem to know how to get that info into my file.
Is this why Comic Vine is Beta?
Thanks
PDH
Thanks.
Paul
Last edit: 12 years 3 months ago by raislak.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
12 years 3 months ago #527
by Luis Ángel
If you go to Edit, then you should see some info scraped from Comic Vine in the Edit dialog.
When you are in the Comic Vine scraper you have to finish the process selecting the right comic and pressing one more time the button 'next', the dialog should auto-close after that.
Please, try with YACReader 7.1.0 (the whole process) www.yacreader.com/forum/testers/165-test-yacreader-7-1-0
If the scraper is working fine, you should see this -> "Comic Vine link: view" in the Edit dialog after you get some info from Comic Vine. You should be able to click in the "view" to see the comic's page in Comic Vine.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YAC Library and Comic Vine
raislak wrote: Greetings.
If I go to Edit the comic the Comic Vine Window is not active.
If you go to Edit, then you should see some info scraped from Comic Vine in the Edit dialog.
When you are in the Comic Vine scraper you have to finish the process selecting the right comic and pressing one more time the button 'next', the dialog should auto-close after that.
Please, try with YACReader 7.1.0 (the whole process) www.yacreader.com/forum/testers/165-test-yacreader-7-1-0
If the scraper is working fine, you should see this -> "Comic Vine link: view" in the Edit dialog after you get some info from Comic Vine. You should be able to click in the "view" to see the comic's page in Comic Vine.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- raislak
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 3 months ago #528
by raislak
Thanks.
Paul
Replied by raislak on topic YAC Library and Comic Vine
That gave me the answer I needed it just had no info on the comics at Comic Vine.
Thanks
Thanks
Thanks.
Paul
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel