- Posts: 61
- Thank you received: 1
Help and support for MacOSX users.
Unable To Create A Reading List
- Pfantom
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Senior Member
-
Less
More
5 years 7 months ago #5778
by Pfantom
Unable To Create A Reading List was created by Pfantom
For some reason I am no longer able to create or delete a reading list. The options, e.g. "+" & "-" are greyed out. I currently have 7 lists created which are accessible, but I cannot create or delete anymore.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
5 years 7 months ago #5796
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Unable To Create A Reading List
Could you try the latest dev build?
bintray.com/beta/#/luisangelsm/YACReader...ds/2102182?tab=files
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel