Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for MacOSX users.

White Bar on M1 [Macbook Pro]

More
5 years 2 months ago #6133 by evka
White Bar on M1 [Macbook Pro] was created by evka
This thin white bar appears every time you are swiping through screens, opening mission control and etc. It doesn't happen if you are using the keyboard to navigate through the pages but it does happen if you are scrolling through pages with the trackpad.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #6141 by keef
Replied by keef on topic White Bar on M1 [Macbook Pro]
I would like add that I am experiencing a similar problem on an Intel based iMac. A white line appears at the top of the screen as soon as I start navigating the pages with the keyboard. It will disappear if I click the mouse, but will reappear when I start navigating again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #6154 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic White Bar on M1 [Macbook Pro]
I am not sure what it is causing this, I will try to fix it.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!