- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for MacOSX users.
Is there any way to manually edit a cover?
- SINCHANTML13
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
4 years 8 months ago #6577
by SINCHANTML13
Is there any way to manually edit a cover? was created by SINCHANTML13
Is there any way to choose an image to use as the cover of a particular comic. I know about the edit comic dialog with the arrows. However, I want to set custom covers. In order to do this, I'd have to decompress a cbz and add in the image manually. This normally wouldn't be a huge deal, but I store all my comics on Onedrive, and in order to actually do that I'd have to undergo to the arduous process of downloading the files from the cloud. Is there any way to just set a custom image to be the cover?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 8 months ago #6583
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Is there any way to manually edit a cover?
No, not yet.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel