Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for MacOSX users.

MacOs and Iphone

  • anekirit
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
4 years 4 months ago #6794 by anekirit
MacOs and Iphone was created by anekirit
Hi,

I have used YacReaderLibrary and YacReader for Mac OS for a long time. I recently bought YacReader for iPhone, it's super for importing but I have a problem with the synchronisation. I have tried with One drive, YacLibrary Tools.
Is it possible to synchronise automatically the 2 devises ?

When I read from my iPhone to send te current page to my Mac and vice versa ?

Thank you in advance,

Romain

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #6803 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic MacOs and Iphone
They get automatically in sync over Wi-Fi after you link both in Import -> YACReaderLibrary.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!