- Posts: 8
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for MacOSX users.
New Folder Issue
- Poseid0
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
4 years 3 months ago #6854
by Poseid0
New Folder Issue was created by Poseid0
When I create a new folder in the Library directory, the software does not detect my manually created folder, but only after I have created it in the YacReaderLibyary. If it can detect the new manual created folder if so I can watch the crawled comics directly from the software without creating a new folder in the software. Thanks for your reply.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 3 months ago #6859
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic New Folder Issue
That's kind of a feature. YACReaderLibrary skips empty folders by default. Maybe I should add a setting to change this behavior.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel