- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 1
Help and support for MacOSX users.
Crash after updating to version 9
- ST
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
4 years 1 month ago #7051
by ST
Crash after updating to version 9 was created by ST
After the new update (9.9.1.2209046) the yacreader library crash if I try to update any library.
I have a lot of crash errors if I try to open any comic (almost 90%).
My OS is 10.13.6 High Sierra.
I didn't have any problems with other version.
I have a lot of crash errors if I try to open any comic (almost 90%).
My OS is 10.13.6 High Sierra.
I didn't have any problems with other version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 1 month ago #7052
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Crash after updating to version 9
This seems to be a specific problem with High Sierra, maybe a bug in Qt. I am not sure if I will be able to fix it.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 1 month ago #7053
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Crash after updating to version 9
This the qt5 binaries used for building yacreader for macos
formulae.brew.sh/formula/qt@5
High Sierra doesn’t seem to be supported.
But even if I can fix this YACReader is moving to Qt6, and High Sierra is definitely not supported in Qt6. I am so sorry, but I don’t have the means to keep supporting old operative systems
formulae.brew.sh/formula/qt@5
High Sierra doesn’t seem to be supported.
But even if I can fix this YACReader is moving to Qt6, and High Sierra is definitely not supported in Qt6. I am so sorry, but I don’t have the means to keep supporting old operative systems
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ST
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 13
- Thank you received: 1
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #7054
by ST
Replied by ST on topic Crash after updating to version 9
Ok. I had go back to 9.82 and everything is ok again.
I think there should be a download link to this version too.
I think there should be a download link to this version too.
Last edit: 4 years 1 month ago by ST.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 1 month ago #7060
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Crash after updating to version 9
I updated the downloads section with a link to the previous versions
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel