Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for MacOSX users.

Publication date not downloaded

  • evanesce
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
4 years 2 weeks ago #7100 by evanesce
Publication date not downloaded was created by evanesce
When I use the Comic Vine Scraper to download metadata, the publication date is always left blank. How can I get it to fill in the date as well?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 weeks ago #7102 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Publication date not downloaded
Hmm, I guess it is a bug. I will take a look.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • evanesce
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
4 years 2 weeks ago #7103 by evanesce
Replied by evanesce on topic Publication date not downloaded
It seems to be working for me now after I updated to the latest version of the app! The last time I had downloaded metadata was a few months ago, and it didn't include the publication date back then — I hadn't thought to give it a try again until after I had posted the query, but couldn't find a way to recall the post, sorry about that.

On a somewhat related note though, may I ask if it would be possible to sort by publication date in reading lists? This would be especially helpful for compiling readings lists for story arcs that involve issues from different series.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!