- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 1
Help and support for MacOSX users.
Problem with YACReaderLibrary after turn on Tray
- ellepi
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
3 years 11 months ago #7200
by ellepi
Problem with YACReaderLibrary after turn on Tray was created by ellepi
Hello,
first of all I really hope to be able to solve the problem because I use this application a lot on my computer.
I have a MacBook with macOS 13 and after activating a certain setting with the word tray inside the Library application it stopped working while the reader continues to work. I tried to uninstall and reinstall everything but it doesn't work, if I try to open the library it shows no signs of life, even if in activity monitoring it shows me that the application is active.
first of all I really hope to be able to solve the problem because I use this application a lot on my computer.
I have a MacBook with macOS 13 and after activating a certain setting with the word tray inside the Library application it stopped working while the reader continues to work. I tried to uninstall and reinstall everything but it doesn't work, if I try to open the library it shows no signs of life, even if in activity monitoring it shows me that the application is active.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
3 years 11 months ago #7201
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Problem with YACReaderLibrary after turn on Tray
You probably activated the option to start the app on the system tray, is the app there? you should see and icon there…clicking or double clicking on it should open the window
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: ellepi
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- ellepi
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 1
3 years 11 months ago #7202
by ellepi
Replied by ellepi on topic Problem with YACReaderLibrary after turn on Tray
I bet I'm one of the dumbest users you've ever talked to
.
Forgive me for wasting your time with my macaronic English and congratulations for the speed and patience with which you answered me. Thank you so much !!!!!!!
Forgive me for wasting your time with my macaronic English and congratulations for the speed and patience with which you answered me. Thank you so much !!!!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel