- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for MacOSX users.
Mouse options for going Next/Prev (Windows/Mac)?
- Key
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
3 years 7 months ago #7429
by Key
Mouse options for going Next/Prev (Windows/Mac)? was created by Key
I have found similar requests from 2013 on this forum. I wonder if it's possible to add this feature where the left click takes you to the next image and the right click to the previous image?
I have been using MangaMeeya for more than 12 years on Windows and that's how it works, and it's quite easier than the mouse wheel in my opinion. I tried YacReader a few times on Windows and loved it, but because of this option, I had to switch back to Mangameeya, an ancient discontinued version. On MangaMeeya, right-click goes to the previous image, and doesn't show the menu, and holding left-click for 2 seconds displays the menu.
Recently I switched to Mac and have been using YacReader but I still can't get used to changing images via the mouse wheel.
Finally, I decided to make a request here on the forum and hope that It's possible and can be included in future versions.
Thank you for creating this software and the great work for Manga/Comic reader community.
I have been using MangaMeeya for more than 12 years on Windows and that's how it works, and it's quite easier than the mouse wheel in my opinion. I tried YacReader a few times on Windows and loved it, but because of this option, I had to switch back to Mangameeya, an ancient discontinued version. On MangaMeeya, right-click goes to the previous image, and doesn't show the menu, and holding left-click for 2 seconds displays the menu.
Recently I switched to Mac and have been using YacReader but I still can't get used to changing images via the mouse wheel.
Finally, I decided to make a request here on the forum and hope that It's possible and can be included in future versions.
Thank you for creating this software and the great work for Manga/Comic reader community.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
3 years 7 months ago #7433
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Mouse options for going Next/Prev (Windows/Mac)?
I will try to add it as an option to the next version. In the mean time you can use the keyboard cursors or B and the space bar.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: Key
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Key
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
3 years 7 months ago #7445
by Key
Replied by Key on topic Mouse options for going Next/Prev (Windows/Mac)?
Thank you so much. Really appreciate it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel