Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for MacOSX users.

Controlling Display Order

More
3 years 4 months ago #7567 by FIC
Controlling Display Order was created by FIC
I know when I post this someone will point out the post that answers my question, but I'll be damned if I can find it.
What can I use to control the order the comics are displayed. I would like them to sort by anything but the issue number. I have figured out how to nest the folder structure to make it work, but with so many small sets, there is way too much to drill down through.

Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 months ago #7569 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Controlling Display Order
I am working on it. I know that depending on the series size, it can be inconvenient to no being able to sort the issues.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 4 months ago #7587 by FIC
Replied by FIC on topic Controlling Display Order
Thank you sir. I collect a lot of older stuff so there are multiple series of many comics. With 5K+ comics and counting, your program has allowed me to enjoy the collection better then ever before.

Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!