- Posts: 84
- Thank you received: 6
Help and support for MacOSX users.
"Unable to connect to YACReaderLibrary"
- danhackley
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
Less
More
3 years 1 day ago #7904
by danhackley
"Unable to connect to YACReaderLibrary" was created by danhackley
YACReader Library and YacReader were working fine when accessing local files. I'm now accessing my comics remotely via a VPN (Tailscale). I mount my remote (Synology NAS) drive, open YacReader Library and can see all my comics. When I open one to read in YacReader, YacReader opens but then I get the error message "Unable to connect to YACReaderLibrary".
Any help appreciated!
Any help appreciated!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 years 11 months ago #7909
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic "Unable to connect to YACReaderLibrary"
Do you have all your comics in a single folder or do you have subfolders?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel