- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 1
Help and support for MacOSX users.
JSON Syntax Error When Getting Metadata
- silvershot
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
2 years 1 week ago #8830
by silvershot
JSON Syntax Error When Getting Metadata was created by silvershot
Hi,
When I tried to add tags from Comic Vine in the macOS app, I got a JSON Syntax Error when searching for the title. The app kept returning the same error over and over again. Sometimes it would take me to the next screen to select the correct volume. When I select the volume, instead of showing the issues in the volume, the app would not show any data and would eventually crash. I am using the latest dev build from 09/23. Any insight? The app was working fine last night.
Best,
Scott
When I tried to add tags from Comic Vine in the macOS app, I got a JSON Syntax Error when searching for the title. The app kept returning the same error over and over again. Sometimes it would take me to the next screen to select the correct volume. When I select the volume, instead of showing the issues in the volume, the app would not show any data and would eventually crash. I am using the latest dev build from 09/23. Any insight? The app was working fine last night.
Best,
Scott
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 years 1 week ago #8832
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic JSON Syntax Error When Getting Metadata
It could a problem with the service itself, wait some hours to see if it gets better, I'll take a look before next week.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 years 1 week ago #8847
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic JSON Syntax Error When Getting Metadata
It's a problem on their end:
www.yacreader.com/forum/support-windows/...e-metada-access#8846
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel