- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for MacOSX users.
Open a comic in mac os with cbr format
- martinben05
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
1 year 10 months ago #9010
by martinben05
Open a comic in mac os with cbr format was created by martinben05
879 / 5,000
Hello, I hope you can help me, when I try to open a comic in CBR format on my Mac OS X, Yacreader does not appear on the list. I have to put it in more programs and I put it as default to always open with the program, but then it tells me that it is not authorized, so I go to settings and authorize it, then it asks me for an admin password, I put it in and it reads the comic, the problem is that it always asks for all these steps, there is no way for it to open differently without having to do all these steps for each comic, imagine that I have 100 Batman comics and for each one I have to do all these steps, it would be easier if when I click on open, Yacreader already appears and it does not ask for an admin password or have to enter settings to always authorize the content. If you know of any method or what I can do, I would appreciate it. Greetings. Enrique
Hello, I hope you can help me, when I try to open a comic in CBR format on my Mac OS X, Yacreader does not appear on the list. I have to put it in more programs and I put it as default to always open with the program, but then it tells me that it is not authorized, so I go to settings and authorize it, then it asks me for an admin password, I put it in and it reads the comic, the problem is that it always asks for all these steps, there is no way for it to open differently without having to do all these steps for each comic, imagine that I have 100 Batman comics and for each one I have to do all these steps, it would be easier if when I click on open, Yacreader already appears and it does not ask for an admin password or have to enter settings to always authorize the content. If you know of any method or what I can do, I would appreciate it. Greetings. Enrique
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
1 year 10 months ago #9012
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Open a comic in mac os with cbr format
I don’t know why you have to go through all that, I would expect to only have to give permission for a folder but not for each individual file. Where are your comics stored?
I would suggest to use YACReaderLibrary, open the files from there and YACReader will appear automatically with file you want.
I would suggest to use YACReaderLibrary, open the files from there and YACReader will appear automatically with file you want.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel