- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 1
Help and support for MacOSX users.
Error updating library after newest update
- DoubleAK
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
8 months 2 weeks ago #9890
by DoubleAK
Error updating library after newest update was created by DoubleAK
Hello!
I opened the YACreader library today and got a prompt to update the library, but then it failed giving an error.
All the error said was: There were errors during library upgrade (library location listed here).
I have tried updating, and restarting the machine, I have not reinstalled anything yet.
I opened the YACreader library today and got a prompt to update the library, but then it failed giving an error.
All the error said was: There were errors during library upgrade (library location listed here).
I have tried updating, and restarting the machine, I have not reinstalled anything yet.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
8 months 2 weeks ago #9891
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Error updating library after newest update
What was the previous version you were using?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- jtl94
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 6
- Thank you received: 0
8 months 1 week ago #9921
by jtl94
Replied by jtl94 on topic Error updating library after newest update
I had a similar problem on the Windows version. I was able to get past it by adding an existing library and choosing the same folder as the original library. The original library started working at this point too.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
8 months 1 week ago #9924
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Error updating library after newest update
If you skipped 9.15 you probably need to use 9.16.4 to get a proper library update:
github.com/YACReader/yacreader-dev-builds/releases
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel