Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for MacOSX users.

Cover downloads from ComicVine or other sources?

  • Tahini
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
8 months 4 days ago #9938 by Tahini
Hi,
I searched the forum and the FAQs and couldnt find the answer. When I download metadata from ComicVine I see covers displayed but those covers are not applied and I am left with auto-generated thumbnails. Is there an option to download them and have them replaced the file thumbnails, like Calibre does?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 months 4 days ago #9939 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Cover downloads from ComicVine or other sources?
No, but you can replace them manually. I’ll think about adding a setting to also replace the cover.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tahini

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!