- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for MacOSX users.
Plans for filters on MacOS?
- jetskii
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
2 months 3 weeks ago #10140
by jetskii
Plans for filters on MacOS? was created by jetskii
Firstly, thank you for adding dark mode and improving the UI, in the 18 months I've been using this program. I can see the differences in the comparatively short time I've been using it. I love it so much that I'm relieved to know there's a linux version for if/when I move operating system.
I asked about filters in the Android section, so here we go again: Any plans to feature more granular controls for filters in the MacOS desktop version? What about the option to be able to save filters and apply them across more than one comic? I have some scans from the '50's that I'd love to reduce the yellow on, and I have "remastered" '60's comics I'd love to give a bit more character (i.e. make them less blindingly white than they are in the book!).
Obviously, it's not a deal breaker but it's a nice-to-have and I have a friend with specific vision issues who I know would love more control over this sort of stuff (the dark mode was a fantastic start in terms of accessibility).
I asked about filters in the Android section, so here we go again: Any plans to feature more granular controls for filters in the MacOS desktop version? What about the option to be able to save filters and apply them across more than one comic? I have some scans from the '50's that I'd love to reduce the yellow on, and I have "remastered" '60's comics I'd love to give a bit more character (i.e. make them less blindingly white than they are in the book!).
Obviously, it's not a deal breaker but it's a nice-to-have and I have a friend with specific vision issues who I know would love more control over this sort of stuff (the dark mode was a fantastic start in terms of accessibility).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
2 months 3 weeks ago #10142
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Plans for filters on MacOS?
I’d like filters to be available in all platforms and behave exactly the same, on desktop is a tad harder. Bulk editing would be a nice addition, thanks for the suggestion.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel