- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 2
Help and support for MacOSX users.
How to Tell Version of YAC Reader Library?
- phunetik
- Topic Author
- Offline
- Junior Member
-
Less
More
11 years 3 months ago #1561
by phunetik
How to Tell Version of YAC Reader Library? was created by phunetik
Hi, Gents! How goes it?
OK. Enough small talk... am I missing something? How do I tell which version of YAC Reader Library I have? I am using Mac OS X, BTW.
Additionally, is there a way to automatically check for new updates? If so, how? If not, can we get this? Please. Pretty please.
OK. Enough small talk... am I missing something? How do I tell which version of YAC Reader Library I have? I am using Mac OS X, BTW.
Additionally, is there a way to automatically check for new updates? If so, how? If not, can we get this? Please. Pretty please.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
11 years 3 months ago #1562
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic How to Tell Version of YAC Reader Library?
Just click on the help button in the toolbar (question mark), and you will see the 'about' dialog.
New versions are automatically checked when you run YACReader.
New versions are automatically checked when you run YACReader.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: danhackley
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel