Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for MacOSX users.

Won't Open .rar comic?

  • KittensTasteYummy
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
10 years 10 months ago #1912 by KittensTasteYummy
Won't Open .rar comic? was created by KittensTasteYummy
One of my .rar, comics won't open with YACReader. It does not show the cover image in the library and when I attempt to open it, it says "Comic Not Found." When I open the same comic with the other comic readers I've downloaded (Simple Comic for example), the .rar comic then opens perfectly. I've tried removing and adding it again in different locations with no changes. Any help would be greatly appreciated and I apologize if I left out any important information that I didn't know to share. Thanks!


Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 10 months ago #1913 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Won't Open .rar comic?
Cloud you share this file with me please? I would like to see what is going on.

Did you try to extract the files in the .rar? What is inside?

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!