- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Windows users.
YACReader Windows 10 - JPG, PNG and JPEG
- Panda
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
8 years 11 months ago #3425
by Panda
YACReader Windows 10 - JPG, PNG and JPEG was created by Panda
Hello everyone,
I have a question about this awesome Comic Book Reader. I know it does not support formats like .png, .jpg and .jepg, but will there be an update in the future for it? It would be really great.
Thanks for your help!
Kind regards,
Panda
I have a question about this awesome Comic Book Reader. I know it does not support formats like .png, .jpg and .jepg, but will there be an update in the future for it? It would be really great.
Thanks for your help!
Kind regards,
Panda
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- selmf
- Offline
- Moderator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 639
- Thank you received: 136
8 years 11 months ago #3426
by selmf
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Replied by selmf on topic YACReader Windows 10 - JPG, PNG and JPEG
Hi Panda,
we do support these formats. The reader would be unusable if we didn't. What are you trying to do that does not work as you expect it?
selmf
we do support these formats. The reader would be unusable if we didn't. What are you trying to do that does not work as you expect it?
selmf
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Panda
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Panda
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 11 months ago #3427
by Panda
Replied by Panda on topic YACReader Windows 10 - JPG, PNG and JPEG
Hi selmf,
I just tried to open a folder with just pictures in these formats. But I was not able to navigate or see them in YAC.
Panda
I just tried to open a folder with just pictures in these formats. But I was not able to navigate or see them in YAC.
Panda
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Panda
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #3429
by Panda
Replied by Panda on topic YACReader Windows 10 - JPG, PNG and JPEG
Hi selmf,
I was not able to open one of these formats before. I don't know how, but it works now!
Thanks for your help! It is so easy to use and beautiful to look at. Great job guys for YAC!
Panda
I was not able to open one of these formats before. I don't know how, but it works now!
Thanks for your help! It is so easy to use and beautiful to look at. Great job guys for YAC!
Panda
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by Panda.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- selmf
- Offline
- Moderator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 639
- Thank you received: 136
8 years 11 months ago #3430
by selmf
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Replied by selmf on topic YACReader Windows 10 - JPG, PNG and JPEG
Glad to hear it works now. Have fun reading
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel