- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Windows users.
Library does not open everytime i restart my pc
- Sygon
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
8 years 7 months ago #3641
by Sygon
Library does not open everytime i restart my pc was created by Sygon
When I shut down my pc and reopen it and i start Yac Library it says "The program can't start because Qt5Core.dll is missing from your computer.Try reinstalling the program to fix the problem." So,I have to reinstall every time I open my computer.
Please help
Please help
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- selmf
- Offline
- Moderator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 639
- Thank you received: 136
8 years 7 months ago #3642
by selmf
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Replied by selmf on topic Library does not open everytime i restart my pc
Which Windows version? Which YACReader version?
The only way I can imagine such a scenario to be happening is that you have a process running which removes Qt5Core.dll from your harddisk. Maybe your Antivirus doesn't like it.
The only way I can imagine such a scenario to be happening is that you have a process running which removes Qt5Core.dll from your harddisk. Maybe your Antivirus doesn't like it.
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel