- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Windows users.
last three comics in a given series do not sync
- foghat
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
8 years 3 months ago #4028
by foghat
last three comics in a given series do not sync was created by foghat
Hi,
Just installed v9.0.0 on windows 10.
I have imported my comics, but I am finding any comic series (folder) that has more that a certain number of comics, the last 3 do not sync. This is happening on multiple occasions.
I don't know exactly what the threshold is (I am guessing 50 or 60 comics in a folder), but for folders that have more than, say, 60 comics the last 3 files do not sync. See attached.
For folders that have 40 or less comics, all the comics sync fine.
Trying to do a manual sync on the folders in question does not fix the issue.
Thoughts?
Just installed v9.0.0 on windows 10.
I have imported my comics, but I am finding any comic series (folder) that has more that a certain number of comics, the last 3 do not sync. This is happening on multiple occasions.
I don't know exactly what the threshold is (I am guessing 50 or 60 comics in a folder), but for folders that have more than, say, 60 comics the last 3 files do not sync. See attached.
For folders that have 40 or less comics, all the comics sync fine.
Trying to do a manual sync on the folders in question does not fix the issue.
Thoughts?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
8 years 3 months ago #4029
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic last three comics in a given series do not sync
Can you put those comic that won't import in a separated folder and try to import them. If you can't import them then the number of comics in a folder is irrelevant. Maybe there is something related to the format, check if they are rar5 files. You can check it using Winrar 5.0 or higher. Open the comic with winrar and then: Tools > Show Information
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- foghat
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 3 months ago #4031
by foghat
Replied by foghat on topic last three comics in a given series do not sync
Hi,
I will try putting the 3 files in their own folder when I get home.
However, given this is happening to multiple series (folders) where the number of items is > ~50 and it is always the last 3 files that do not sync, I'll be surprised if they do not sync when put into their own folder. The file types are the same as all the other files in the folder. Usually cbr.
I'll post my results this evening.
I will try putting the 3 files in their own folder when I get home.
However, given this is happening to multiple series (folders) where the number of items is > ~50 and it is always the last 3 files that do not sync, I'll be surprised if they do not sync when put into their own folder. The file types are the same as all the other files in the folder. Usually cbr.
I'll post my results this evening.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- foghat
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 3 months ago #4036
by foghat
Replied by foghat on topic last three comics in a given series do not sync
Okay.
I had closed yacreader library last night. After getting home and launching it, the missing comics are now there.
I've attached a screen shot showing how last night only the first 57 comics were there to be tagged by comic vine. Comic vine was showing there were 60 in the series - this is actually how I realized the last 3
files were missing
So I don't know what happened, but seem to be all good now.
I had closed yacreader library last night. After getting home and launching it, the missing comics are now there.
I've attached a screen shot showing how last night only the first 57 comics were there to be tagged by comic vine. Comic vine was showing there were 60 in the series - this is actually how I realized the last 3
files were missing
So I don't know what happened, but seem to be all good now.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
8 years 3 months ago #4037
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic last three comics in a given series do not sync
I was thinking that by sync you meant importing to iOS, so I was totally confused 
YACReaderLibrary does not update the libraries automatically, if you add more comics in your hard drive you have to press 'U' in your keyboard to update the library. You can also update single folders -> right click -> update folder or use the assigned shortcut.
YACReaderLibrary does not update the libraries automatically, if you add more comics in your hard drive you have to press 'U' in your keyboard to update the library. You can also update single folders -> right click -> update folder or use the assigned shortcut.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel