- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Windows users.
YACReader crashed after installation ver 9.5.0
- thetrancetripper
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
8 years 3 months ago #4104
by thetrancetripper
YACReader crashed after installation ver 9.5.0 was created by thetrancetripper
I just installed the new version 9.5.0 and after installation it did not open even once. I am running Windows 7 32 bit.
I have reinstalled and tried but it still does not open. I've paid for an iOS app and use windows to read comics via wifi and that was THE reason i bought this app.
After the update on the ipad it said update library to 9.5 and so I did. but now it wont open.
YACReadrer.exe is also not working.
I get the same error on trying to open the YACReader library or the comic reader. I've attached the screenshots of the error message I get.
I installed ver 8.5 which I was using till today and it works just fine, it just wont let the iPad connect to the Windows 7 machine.
Please help.
I have reinstalled and tried but it still does not open. I've paid for an iOS app and use windows to read comics via wifi and that was THE reason i bought this app.
After the update on the ipad it said update library to 9.5 and so I did. but now it wont open.
YACReadrer.exe is also not working.
I get the same error on trying to open the YACReader library or the comic reader. I've attached the screenshots of the error message I get.
I installed ver 8.5 which I was using till today and it works just fine, it just wont let the iPad connect to the Windows 7 machine.
Please help.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
8 years 3 months ago #4105
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader crashed after installation ver 9.5.0
It looks that it is a problem with your graphics card driver, could you update it to the latest version and try again?
If that doesn't help I'll give instructions for putting YACReaderLibrary in software rendering mode.
If that doesn't help I'll give instructions for putting YACReaderLibrary in software rendering mode.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: thetrancetripper
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- thetrancetripper
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 3 months ago #4113
by thetrancetripper
Replied by thetrancetripper on topic YACReader crashed after installation ver 9.5.0
I've installed the graphics card drivers and it worked!!!
Thank you so much..... I absolutely love this reader as it lets me read comics on my computer without having to import or sort or do anything more ......
Thank you so much..... I absolutely love this reader as it lets me read comics on my computer without having to import or sort or do anything more ......
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
8 years 3 months ago #4114
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader crashed after installation ver 9.5.0
Nice!
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: thetrancetripper
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel