- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Windows users.
YACReader Library creation works, update doesn't
- Yag
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
8 years 2 months ago #4195
by Yag
YACReader Library creation works, update doesn't was created by Yag
Hi,
I'm using YACReader library 9.5.0 with Win ( 10 Home and 7 Pro ).
I'm able to successfully build a library with approx. 22000 entries ( ~ 2,0 GB covers and 8 MB database)
Any update of the library ( even is nothing is changed ) fails. The Update process doesn't 'come back'(even clicking 'Stop' button works then ) and I have to force close YACReader library.
I have several other librarys in use, wich work all fine in creation and update.
Are there known issues regarding characters in folder or file names? Or other ideas why it might not work?
Thank you in advance
yag
I'm using YACReader library 9.5.0 with Win ( 10 Home and 7 Pro ).
I'm able to successfully build a library with approx. 22000 entries ( ~ 2,0 GB covers and 8 MB database)
Any update of the library ( even is nothing is changed ) fails. The Update process doesn't 'come back'(even clicking 'Stop' button works then ) and I have to force close YACReader library.
I have several other librarys in use, wich work all fine in creation and update.
Are there known issues regarding characters in folder or file names? Or other ideas why it might not work?
Thank you in advance
yag
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
8 years 1 month ago #4201
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader Library creation works, update doesn't
Is this a new library created with YACReaderLibrary 9.5 or was it updated from 9.0?
Could you send me the database file by email please?
Could you send me the database file by email please?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
8 years 1 month ago #4209
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader Library creation works, update doesn't
Thanks for the file, unfortunately I can't reproduce the problem, @selmf gave it a try with no luck.
I am goint to ask you to send my the folders you can find here:
I am goint to ask you to send my the folders you can find here:
Code:
C:\Users\your_user_name\AppData\Local\YACReader
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
8 years 1 month ago #4210
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader Library creation works, update doesn't
Another question, are you running a 32bit or 64bit system?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Yag
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 1 month ago #4214
by Yag
Replied by Yag on topic YACReader Library creation works, update doesn't
Thanx to you and selmf for investigating.
I'm runnning a 64bit Win7 Ultimate as a virtual machine on my QNAP NAS (YACReaderlibrary 64 bit is running there so I can connect via IOS. By the way, it's a dream
).
My comic volume is a NFS share
These librarys all work properly with update
1. Library size: 2.5 MB
Covers: ~6400
2. Library size: 2.0 MB
Covers: ~5700
3. Library size: 3,6 MB
Covers: ~11900
4. Library size: 1.7 MB
Covers: ~4600
5. Library size: 0.4 MB
Covers: ~1200
This one doesn't
6. Library size: 7.8 MB
Covers: ~22000
I sent you the requested files.
Kind Regards
Yag
I'm runnning a 64bit Win7 Ultimate as a virtual machine on my QNAP NAS (YACReaderlibrary 64 bit is running there so I can connect via IOS. By the way, it's a dream
My comic volume is a NFS share
These librarys all work properly with update
1. Library size: 2.5 MB
Covers: ~6400
2. Library size: 2.0 MB
Covers: ~5700
3. Library size: 3,6 MB
Covers: ~11900
4. Library size: 1.7 MB
Covers: ~4600
5. Library size: 0.4 MB
Covers: ~1200
This one doesn't
6. Library size: 7.8 MB
Covers: ~22000
I sent you the requested files.
Kind Regards
Yag
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel