- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Windows users.
YACReader 9.5.0 shows empty Library
- Panda
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
8 years 3 weeks ago #4270
by Panda
YACReader 9.5.0 shows empty Library was created by Panda
Hello everyone!
I hope you can help me again.
Somehow after the update to the latest version of YACReader (9.5.0) on Win 10 Home, my library does not recognize any comics/mangas with one of these formats : .7z, .rar, .tar, .jpeg & .png
The problem still occures after reinstallation. It always shows me an empty folder, which can not be. Libraries which worked before are also empty. I also can not drag and drop these files into the reader.
It does not matter which version (32bit and 64bit) of the reader is installed. It can only read .cbz and .zip files for me.
Thanks for your help!
Best regards,
Panda
I hope you can help me again.
Somehow after the update to the latest version of YACReader (9.5.0) on Win 10 Home, my library does not recognize any comics/mangas with one of these formats : .7z, .rar, .tar, .jpeg & .png
The problem still occures after reinstallation. It always shows me an empty folder, which can not be. Libraries which worked before are also empty. I also can not drag and drop these files into the reader.
It does not matter which version (32bit and 64bit) of the reader is installed. It can only read .cbz and .zip files for me.
Thanks for your help!
Best regards,
Panda
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- selmf
- Offline
- Moderator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 639
- Thank you received: 136
8 years 3 weeks ago #4272
by selmf
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Replied by selmf on topic YACReader 9.5.0 shows empty Library
That is strange. Could be an error in our outdated 7zip backend. Could you give the non-7z version (aka regular version) a try?
My answers are not necessarily official YACReader statements but mostly represent my own opinion in technical matters.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Panda
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 0
8 years 3 weeks ago #4273
by Panda
Replied by Panda on topic YACReader 9.5.0 shows empty Library
I reinstalled it again and I do not know why, but it works now. 
Thank you for this amazing app! I had to buy it also for my iPhone/iPad. Does the mobile version support double page?
Thank you for this amazing app! I had to buy it also for my iPhone/iPad. Does the mobile version support double page?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel