- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Windows users.
Overflow
- duktor
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
7 years 6 months ago #4526
by duktor
Overflow was created by duktor
Hello. First of all excuse my english, it's not very good.
I'm just a begginer in Yac Reader.
I've started my library and it's so funny to see covers in Overflow style. But I'm not capable to change this view to a simple fixed one with all covers at a time. I hope I've explained it correctly.
Best regards.
I'm just a begginer in Yac Reader.
I've started my library and it's so funny to see covers in Overflow style. But I'm not capable to change this view to a simple fixed one with all covers at a time. I hope I've explained it correctly.
Best regards.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
7 years 6 months ago #4537
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Overflow
There is an icon in the top toolbar to change between different views (top right corner).
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- duktor
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
7 years 6 months ago #4541
by duktor
Replied by duktor on topic Overflow
Gracias, Luis Angel. Lo estaba probando con la versión portable y este icono allí no aparecía. Luego instalé la última versión y me di cuenta enseguida.
Thanks for reply. I was trying the portable version and the mentioned icon is not there. Then I installed the latest version and I found the icon.
Thanks for reply. I was trying the portable version and the mentioned icon is not there. Then I installed the latest version and I found the icon.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
7 years 6 months ago #4544
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Overflow
Yeah, the portable version is completely outdated.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel