Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Windows users.

Change which monitor comic reader opens on?

  • Mundayy
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
7 years 3 months ago #4597 by Mundayy
Basically the title says it all. I'm wondering how to change which monitor the comic reader opens on. I rotated one of my monitors for better reading, and I would love it if I didn't have to move the comic reader window from my main display to my side one every time. Granted, it's not that big of a deal, as if I'm reading one comic I'm usually reading several in a series at once, so the window stays where it's at. That being said, it would be nice if someone could even direct me to the right file I can go in to change where the comic reader window opens up at. Thank you for your time and help in advance!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
7 years 3 months ago #4601 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Change which monitor comic reader opens on?
YACReader remembers the position/state in the screen when it is closed. But I am not sure if that includes the screen id.

I'll try to address this in future releases.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mundayy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Mundayy
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
7 years 3 months ago #4606 by Mundayy
Replied by Mundayy on topic Change which monitor comic reader opens on?
Hmm, well the YACReader Library opens where I last put it no matter which display it's on, but YACReader itself just opens on my main display every time, whether that be opening the YACReader app itself or opening a comic from the library. Again, not really a big issue, just a very small inconvenience at most and was wondering if there was a file I could go in to change like what pixels it opens at. Thank you for the quick response though!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!