- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 2
Help and support for Windows users.
Some comics not being recognized by YAClibrary
- Anderson
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
7 years 1 month ago #4681
by Anderson
Some comics not being recognized by YAClibrary was created by Anderson
This issue is not only related to YACReader Library for Windows as I also manage my comic library through a dockerized version of YACReader Library Server and am experiencing the same issue when I update my library through it.
Of my hundreds of comics, for some reason YACReader Library won't recognize or list 39 out of 40 issues of one comic (at least this is the only instance I've found so far, after setting up a new library). All of the missing issues are in CBR format and have the same permissions as the issue that does show up. Any idea why all the other issues aren't being recognized by YACReader or how I might get them to be? Thanks!
Of my hundreds of comics, for some reason YACReader Library won't recognize or list 39 out of 40 issues of one comic (at least this is the only instance I've found so far, after setting up a new library). All of the missing issues are in CBR format and have the same permissions as the issue that does show up. Any idea why all the other issues aren't being recognized by YACReader or how I might get them to be? Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
7 years 1 month ago #4683
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Some comics not being recognized by YAClibrary
My guess is that those comics are RAR5 files. The current release does not support RAR5. Use Winrar to see what version of rar is used in those files.
If you build YACReaderLibraryServer from the develop branch in github it should recognized them.
Try this build of 9.6.0 Windows version with built in support for RAR5: dev.azure.com/luisangelsm/_apis/resource...818.12-winx64-7z.exe
If you build YACReaderLibraryServer from the develop branch in github it should recognized them.
Try this build of 9.6.0 Windows version with built in support for RAR5: dev.azure.com/luisangelsm/_apis/resource...818.12-winx64-7z.exe
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Anderson
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 5
- Thank you received: 2
7 years 1 month ago #4685
by Anderson
Thanks for this Luis. I've updated my docker container to use the 'develop' branch, so I'll see if that works.
Unfortunately, I'm not able to download the 9.6.0 Windows build because I get this error when I try to log in to the Microsoft Azure website:
```
{"$id":"1","innerException":null,"message":"TF400813: The user 'Windows Live ID\\xxxxx@gmail.com' is not authorized to access this resource.","typeName":"Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Framework.Server.UnauthorizedRequestException, Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Framework.Server","typeKey":"UnauthorizedRequestException","errorCode":0,"eventId":3000}
```
Replied by Anderson on topic Some comics not being recognized by YAClibrary
Luis Ángel wrote: My guess is that those comics are RAR5 files. The current release does not support RAR5. Use Winrar to see what version of rar is used in those files.
If you build YACReaderLibraryServer from the develop branch in github it should recognized them.
Try this build of 9.6.0 Windows version with built in support for RAR5: dev.azure.com/luisangelsm/_apis/resource...818.12-winx64-7z.exe
Thanks for this Luis. I've updated my docker container to use the 'develop' branch, so I'll see if that works.
Unfortunately, I'm not able to download the 9.6.0 Windows build because I get this error when I try to log in to the Microsoft Azure website:
```
{"$id":"1","innerException":null,"message":"TF400813: The user 'Windows Live ID\\xxxxx@gmail.com' is not authorized to access this resource.","typeName":"Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Framework.Server.UnauthorizedRequestException, Microsoft.TeamFoundation.Framework.Server","typeKey":"UnauthorizedRequestException","errorCode":0,"eventId":3000}
```
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
7 years 1 month ago #4687
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Some comics not being recognized by YAClibrary
Ah, sorry, I thought those where public, the whole Azure thing is part of the new continuous integration/delivery system that's being setting up now, hopefully this will make releases much more easier and the user will have updates more frequently.
Try this: www.dropbox.com/s/4jobbv9anla2dc0/YACRea...2-winx64-7z.exe?dl=0
Try this: www.dropbox.com/s/4jobbv9anla2dc0/YACRea...2-winx64-7z.exe?dl=0
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- niketsurve
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
7 years 1 month ago #4702
by niketsurve
Replied by niketsurve on topic Some comics not being recognized by YAClibrary
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel