- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Windows users.
Fullscreen Not Filling Screen
- Rorrik
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
7 years 1 week ago #4799
by Rorrik
Fullscreen Not Filling Screen was created by Rorrik
Problems with Fullscreen
I just recently (20 minutes ago) downloaded the latest update for YACReader. I'm running windows. Whenever I open a comic in fullscreen, a small portion of the right side of my screen is not filled, and my taskbar is showing over the comic. This was not happening before the update. Please help this is really bothering me even though it isn't a MASSIVE problem.
- Rorrik
I just recently (20 minutes ago) downloaded the latest update for YACReader. I'm running windows. Whenever I open a comic in fullscreen, a small portion of the right side of my screen is not filled, and my taskbar is showing over the comic. This was not happening before the update. Please help this is really bothering me even though it isn't a MASSIVE problem.
- Rorrik
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
7 years 1 week ago #4800
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Fullscreen Not Filling Screen
Thanks for reporting it, I can confirm the problem. It is related to the Qt version used by 9.6. I'll do a new release asap.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
7 years 1 week ago #4802
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Fullscreen Not Filling Screen
Try the 9.6.2 release please.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: JKarmine
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel