Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Windows users.

No folders or stacks in the grid view?

  • DishpanAlley
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
6 years 11 months ago #4903 by DishpanAlley
No folders or stacks in the grid view? was created by DishpanAlley
I just got an iPad so I'm transitioning my comic reading from my Windows laptop to the iPad. On Windows, I use a fantastic comic reader called 'Cover.' All of my comics are on a shared hard drive connected to my router, that I have mapped to a drive letter in Windows Explorer. Cover sees the comics, scans for updates upon starting, and shows a lovely grid view that includes folders, showing the cover of the first comic in that folder.

I don't know how other people organize but I can't have all comics loose in one folder. Batman comics are in one folder, Walking Dead in another, etc.

YACReader shows all the folders in the left pane, but the right pane only shows the comics in the folder being views. There doesn't appear to be a setting that shows the subfolders in that folder - is that correct?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 11 months ago #4905 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic No folders or stacks in the grid view?
The left view can show folders and subfolders, there is no limit in the number of levels...plus it gets filtered when the search is used.

can I see an screenshot of how does YACReaderLibrary look with your setup?

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!