Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Windows users.

Windows 10 Touch Screen support

  • soopercow
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
6 years 11 months ago #4921 by soopercow
Windows 10 Touch Screen support was created by soopercow
Hi there

I recently found YACRader and it seemed like the answer to a lot of my requirements, got it set up on my main pc and super happy with it. But I mostly read on my Surface, and then I've found there's no touchscreen support.

Is this forthcoming soon or should I return to ComicRack for now?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 9 months ago #4961 by DOS76
Replied by DOS76 on topic Windows 10 Touch Screen support
I'm also interested in seeing this added. I have been using it not in full screen and using the arrow buttons at the top but if some type of swipe function was added that would make the application 100% the best reader for Windows, but without it when asked what to read with on Windows I have to specify that if using a desktop Yac is the one to go with but if you have a touch screen use something else. I'd like to just suggest Yac hands down.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!