- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Windows users.
Some Questions to YACReader Library
- Venividi
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
12 years 5 months ago #446
by Venividi
Some Questions to YACReader Library was created by Venividi
Hello
I'm using Yacreader Library a few days ago.
Its really good, but I'm missing some features.
- I collect all my e-comics in seperate Folders. Coverflow is only possible in one folder.
Is a Coverflow possible over all folders? Also one Coverflow with all the comics I have?
- A seperate search for read/unread
- comic mark a "want to read" (with search)
And one question:
How can I delete a library?
Thanks for this really good program
and sorry for my really bad english.
cu
VV
I'm using Yacreader Library a few days ago.
Its really good, but I'm missing some features.
- I collect all my e-comics in seperate Folders. Coverflow is only possible in one folder.
Is a Coverflow possible over all folders? Also one Coverflow with all the comics I have?
- A seperate search for read/unread
- comic mark a "want to read" (with search)
And one question:
How can I delete a library?
Thanks for this really good program
and sorry for my really bad english.
cu
VV
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
12 years 5 months ago #448
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Some Questions to YACReader Library
Venividi
No, ComicFlow only works folder by folder.
You can do a right click on the library or click on the small circle next to the name of the library, then choose the right option.
Venividi wrote: Hello
- I collect all my e-comics in seperate Folders. Coverflow is only possible in one folder.
Is a Coverflow possible over all folders? Also one Coverflow with all the comics I have?
No, ComicFlow only works folder by folder.
Advanced search and labels features are already scheduled for future versions.Venividi wrote: - A seperate search for read/unread
- comic mark a "want to read" (with search)
Venividi wrote:
How can I delete a library?
You can do a right click on the library or click on the small circle next to the name of the library, then choose the right option.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Venividi
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 7
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 5 months ago #455
by Venividi
Replied by Venividi on topic Some Questions to YACReader Library
Thanks for the answer.
I miss one another think. On the left side, who stand all the folder, the arrow keys of the keyboard are not support. Please fix this. Without this keys it is not comfortable to use the program with the coverflow of the right side with the scroll-wheel of the mouse.
I hope my english is somewhat understandable. Sorry.
lg
robert
I miss one another think. On the left side, who stand all the folder, the arrow keys of the keyboard are not support. Please fix this. Without this keys it is not comfortable to use the program with the coverflow of the right side with the scroll-wheel of the mouse.
I hope my english is somewhat understandable. Sorry.
lg
robert
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel