- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Windows users.
Does a checkmark mean color?
- Gregoid
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
6 years 6 months ago #5081
by Gregoid
I have a lot of patience...unless I'm waiting for something.
Does a checkmark mean color? was created by Gregoid
When you edit the comic information in YACReader Library, does a checkmark for Color/BW under the Publishing tab mean that the comic is in color?
It seems like a silly question, but I just wanted to make sure.
It seems like a silly question, but I just wanted to make sure.
I have a lot of patience...unless I'm waiting for something.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
6 years 6 months ago #5086
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Does a checkmark mean color?
Yes, it means color, the label there is a little bit misleading.
Welcome to the forum BTW.
Welcome to the forum BTW.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gregoid
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Gregoid
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 0
6 years 6 months ago #5098
by Gregoid
I have a lot of patience...unless I'm waiting for something.
Replied by Gregoid on topic Does a checkmark mean color?
Thank you, Luis!
I have a lot of patience...unless I'm waiting for something.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel