Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Windows users.

YACReaderLibrary.exe crash

  • hitchcock416
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
6 years 3 months ago #5284 by hitchcock416
YACReaderLibrary.exe crash was created by hitchcock416
I am having the same problem as a previous topic but thought I would open a new topic since the other is marked as solved. It works directly after a reboot but then will lock up and quit functioning. Here is a event from the event log:

Faulting application name: YACReaderLibrary.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5d8f1ac4
Faulting module name: KERNELBASE.dll, version: 10.0.18362.815, time stamp: 0xb89efff3
Exception code: 0xc06d007e
Fault offset: 0x000000000003a799
Faulting process id: 0x3194
Faulting application start time: 0x01d6435f76b9622b
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\YACReader\YACReaderLibrary.exe
Faulting module path: C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll
Report Id: 0a241b8f-4d48-413b-a88e-222b19e14c29
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

I have even reinstalled the OS and I am still getting this same error. I am on Windows 10 1909 build 18363.900.

I have tried uninstalling, reinstalling, hacking it out of the registry, deleting any lingering folders, etc...

Let me know if there is anything else that I can try.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!