Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Windows users.

Saving edited (adjusted image) whole file

  • charlos
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
6 years 3 months ago #5285 by charlos
Hi, is there any way to save a file with the corrections made (Brightness, Contrast, Gamma). Like saving a page... but all! That would really help with a lot of files in which some tweaks would make them a lot better...

Thank you in advance

(I searched for topics with the "save" and "edit" keywords, but I did not find any that would address this situation. I am sorry if this was already dealt with and I did not find it.)

I think YACReader is an awesome program, thank you for it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 3 months ago #5289 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Saving edited (adjusted image) whole file
No, there is no way to that, I will consider it for future updates.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!