- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Windows users.
Comicvine scraper not working
- roobix
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
6 years 2 months ago #5326
by roobix
Comicvine scraper not working was created by roobix
Hi, when I right click a comic and choose "download tags from comic vine," It does not seem like anything from comicvine is downloaded.
I clicked edit on the comic book and everything is still blank and I don't see the comic vine link that you mentioned in another forum topic.
I tried checking the yaclibrary log in appdata, but it's blank.
I'm using WIndows 10 and the newest library (9.6.2.1909283)
The comics are stored on a local NAS server.
Can anyone help? Not sure why the log file isn't populating..
I clicked edit on the comic book and everything is still blank and I don't see the comic vine link that you mentioned in another forum topic.
I tried checking the yaclibrary log in appdata, but it's blank.
I'm using WIndows 10 and the newest library (9.6.2.1909283)
The comics are stored on a local NAS server.
Can anyone help? Not sure why the log file isn't populating..
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
6 years 2 months ago #5327
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Comicvine scraper not working
Did you setup a comic vine api key in the settings?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- roobix
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
6 years 1 month ago #5336
by roobix
Replied by roobix on topic Comicvine scraper not working
Yes, I figured out that my write permissions were not set properly so it wasn't writing to the comic. It's good now.
Thank you!
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel