Welcome to the forum, Guest

TOPIC: ComicVine Scraper Blank Window Box

ComicVine Scraper Blank Window Box 3 years 7 months ago #5381

mrfour077

Fresh Boarder

So I know this is in beta and perhaps I'm too slow here to realize what I'm doing wrong. I try to scrape for the tags on the comic individually, doubt it even works in batches. One I'll get absolutely 0 results or totally wrong results, I'll populate the series name myself to better search the database, still nothing. Then of course the occasional blank window box that happens... sometimes if I let it hang there for say 3 mins it shows up, however most cases it just remains blank I try over and over again still the same. Restarting helps but then just scraping for tags that show totally wrong outputs.

Any help would be appreciated, I love the program and thank you guys so much for the hard work you guys put into this!
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

ComicVine Scraper Blank Window Box 3 years 7 months ago #5382

Luis Ángel

Administrator

Thank you received: 543

I can't see the screenshot for some reason.

The scraper works reasonably well, and it definitely works in batch mode (it is how I always use it)

When you select various comics the scraper tries to guess the series, if you get wrong results click "back" and enter the series manually.

EDIT: I have been testing it right now and it works as expected

What version are you using? windows, macos, linux?
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Luis Ángel.
The administrator has disabled public write access.