- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 1
Help and support for Windows users.
Deleting comic from reading comic list
- Silvestre
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
6 years 1 month ago #5400
by Silvestre
Deleting comic from reading comic list was created by Silvestre
I have some comics in my comic reading list that I want delete. I mean to delete only from the list, not from my hard disk. It seems it's possible from Yac Reader Library, going to Reading List, selecting Reading and then selecting the comic to be deleted from the list. Anyway either using the "Delelete selected comic" icon or using the right button in the mouse, it pops up a warning "Comic will only be deleted from the current label/list. Are you sure?" and selecting "Yes"nothing happens. Am i missing something or it is not working? Thanks for the feedback!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
6 years 1 month ago #5401
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Deleting comic from reading comic list
Sounds like a bug, I need to do some testing.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel