- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Windows users.
YACReader Library files path
- MMO_YAC
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
12 years 3 months ago #507
by MMO_YAC
YACReader Library files path was created by MMO_YAC
Dear developer,
I've a question about where YACLibrary store its files.
Please consider this example:
I've my whole comics library in a certain path. For example: C:\COMICS
I've several folders and files (up to 40GB).
But this path is also syncronized with a certain cloud store service.
I want to use YACLIbrary but I do NOT want to store YACLibrary files (database and covers) in c:\COMICS 'cause I do not want to syncronize YACLibrary files with cloud storage service and "use" cloud space.
So, is there and option to setup YACLibrary to store its own files (db and covers: ".yaclibrary" folder) in a different folder than comic files?
Regards
I've a question about where YACLibrary store its files.
Please consider this example:
I've my whole comics library in a certain path. For example: C:\COMICS
I've several folders and files (up to 40GB).
But this path is also syncronized with a certain cloud store service.
I want to use YACLIbrary but I do NOT want to store YACLibrary files (database and covers) in c:\COMICS 'cause I do not want to syncronize YACLibrary files with cloud storage service and "use" cloud space.
So, is there and option to setup YACLibrary to store its own files (db and covers: ".yaclibrary" folder) in a different folder than comic files?
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
12 years 3 months ago #508
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader Library files path
Hi, welcome to the forum.
No, there is no way for storing the .yacreaderlibrary in other path.
Did you check if your cloud service has a "selective sync" feature. For example, if you use Dropbox, you can avoid to synchronize the .yacreaderlibrary folder, using the selective sync trough the settings preferences panel.
Best regards.
No, there is no way for storing the .yacreaderlibrary in other path.
Did you check if your cloud service has a "selective sync" feature. For example, if you use Dropbox, you can avoid to synchronize the .yacreaderlibrary folder, using the selective sync trough the settings preferences panel.
Best regards.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: MMO_YAC
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- MMO_YAC
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
12 years 3 months ago #509
by MMO_YAC
Thanks a lot for your answer Luis.
Yeah!, the "trick" to only syncronize certain folders is already there. Thanks for suggestion.
Kind regards
Replied by MMO_YAC on topic YACReader Library files path
Luis Ángel wrote: Hi, welcome to the forum.
No, there is no way for storing the .yacreaderlibrary in other path.
Did you check if your cloud service has a "selective sync" feature. For example, if you use Dropbox, you can avoid to synchronize the .yacreaderlibrary folder, using the selective sync trough the settings preferences panel.
Best regards.
Thanks a lot for your answer Luis.
Yeah!, the "trick" to only syncronize certain folders is already there. Thanks for suggestion.
Kind regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel