- Posts: 3
- Thank you received: 2
Help and support for Windows users.
How to turn off smooth-scrolling?
- thatbeing
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
5 years 9 months ago #5643
by thatbeing
How to turn off smooth-scrolling? was created by thatbeing
The smooth scrolling is a nightmare to use with a trackpad, its sensitivity is like a slip 'n slide and when I change directions there's this weird lag where it keeps going in the opposite direction for a second. The scroller in YACReader Library is normal so there should be a way to turn it off, right? For the life of me I can't find it in the settings.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
5 years 9 months ago #5646
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic How to turn off smooth-scrolling?
There is no option to disable it, the problem is not the smooth scrolling, the problem is the trackpad support in YACReader.
This is something that needs to be fixed, I've been taking a look into it a few days ago but I couldn't find an easy solution, so it could end requiring some deep changes in the app.
This is something that needs to be fixed, I've been taking a look into it a few days ago but I couldn't find an easy solution, so it could end requiring some deep changes in the app.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: siroarer
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel