- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 2
Help and support for Windows users.
Select wich part of a double page should be cover
- AngeloB
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
5 years 7 months ago #5804
by AngeloB
Select wich part of a double page should be cover was created by AngeloB
Many times, comics and manga files have the first image as the cover. But also many times, that image file is a double page, with cover and back cover. Right now, YACReader centers on the image, showing half of the cover and half of the back cover.
Could you add a way for us to select wich part of the double page image should be the cover? Maybe in the same window where we can choose wich page is the cover, we could drag the image so that we center it in the part of the image we want.
What do you think?
Could you add a way for us to select wich part of the double page image should be the cover? Maybe in the same window where we can choose wich page is the cover, we could drag the image so that we center it in the part of the image we want.
What do you think?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel, CardcaptorRLH85
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- AngeloB
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 17
- Thank you received: 2
4 years 2 months ago #6903
by AngeloB
Replied by AngeloB on topic Select wich part of a double page should be cover
Hi.
I hope I'm not being pushy by bringing this up again, but I would like to know if you plan to address this "problem" one day, or if it's just not worth it the work it requires (I have no idea about how difficult or time consuming it is to implement this suggestion or some other solution).
I hope I'm not being pushy by bringing this up again, but I would like to know if you plan to address this "problem" one day, or if it's just not worth it the work it requires (I have no idea about how difficult or time consuming it is to implement this suggestion or some other solution).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 2 months ago #6904
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Select wich part of a double page should be cover
I will probably tackle it at some point. I want to add the possibility to set a custom image cover also, and I will probably work on it at the same time.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
The following user(s) said Thank You: AngeloB
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel