Help and support for Windows users.
version not being reported to Windows
- robson.sobral
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
Less
More
5 years 2 weeks ago #6231
by robson.sobral
version not being reported to Windows was created by robson.sobral
Hi! Winget keeps updating YACReader as Windows can't get the installed version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
5 years 1 week ago #6246
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic version not being reported to Windows
I saw that there is a package available for chocolatey, does the same thing happens if you use choco to install it?
I will give a try to winget.
I will give a try to winget.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #6282
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic version not being reported to Windows
Could you try this build?
yacreader.jfrog.io/ui/native/yacreader/2110101
I pushed a fix.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Luis Ángel.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- thehog
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 1
- Thank you received: 1
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #6331
by thehog
Replied by thehog on topic version not being reported to Windows
Hey, made an account just to say the build worked
The issue was annoying for me too and I was planning to report it until I saw this thread
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Luis Ángel.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Luis Ángel
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- robson.sobral
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- Premium Member
-
4 years 9 months ago #6410
by robson.sobral
Replied by robson.sobral on topic version not being reported to Windows
I'm sorry, Luis.
I've got lost on my deadlines and couldn't test your build, which isn't available anymore.
At least, @thehog tested. Thank you! Thank you all!
I've got lost on my deadlines and couldn't test your build, which isn't available anymore.
At least, @thehog tested. Thank you! Thank you all!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel