Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Windows users.

Reading Lists on Windows YACReader Library

  • FantomDew
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
5 years 3 days ago #6272 by FantomDew
Ok, I think I either broke something or am a complete moron, but i am having a hard time understanding how to use Reading Lists. I am new to the application and just installed it yesterday to see if it will work for me. I have created a Reading List but then i cant figure out how to add items to it? I was trying to create one for a story arc (say Death of Superman). and once i create the list it says "This reading list does not contain any comics yet". but i don't see how i add comics to the list?

Thanks for the help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 days ago #6274 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Reading Lists on Windows YACReader Library
Did you try drag&drop?

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #6291 by chixdigbatman
Replied by chixdigbatman on topic Reading Lists on Windows YACReader Library
FYI I'm a pretty new (server) user on MacOS and I'm having the same problem. Got the reading list created on the desktop server, can't manage to get any issues in it. I've tried dragging and dropping, I've right clicked on everything... at a loss.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #6292 by chixdigbatman
Replied by chixdigbatman on topic Reading Lists on Windows YACReader Library
Okay, I just solved my own problem. I was trying to drag from the...blades view? I don't know what to call it. The one with nothing in the lower pane. When I swap to a different view, I can drag from the lower pane. I'm attaching a screen cap of what I'm talking about, that's just easier.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #6295 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Reading Lists on Windows YACReader Library
That sounds like a bug, I will take a look.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!