Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Windows users.

Comics Don't get Automatically marked Read

  • WhiteKnight0206
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
4 years 11 months ago #6302 by WhiteKnight0206
Comics Don't get Automatically marked Read was created by WhiteKnight0206
Hi,

I read multiple issues of a comic series in succession but all of them are still marked as reading, even the ones where I have reached the last page and moved onto the next one from there.

Is there no such feature or am I just a moron who is missing something?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #6311 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Comics Don't get Automatically marked Read
It is probably a bug, are you opening the comics from YACReaderLibrary?

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • WhiteKnight0206
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
4 years 10 months ago #6351 by WhiteKnight0206
Replied by WhiteKnight0206 on topic Comics Don't get Automatically marked Read
Yeah, I am opening them from the library. I also found it only happens when I read in double page mode in single page mode it works fine. Sorry for the late reply

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!