Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Windows users.

Separate Reading list

  • oosuoosu
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
4 years 8 months ago #6578 by oosuoosu
Separate Reading list was created by oosuoosu
I was wondering since we can only lock a folder with a comic that has been downloaded, is there another way I can prevent my son from reading some comics from my library? It's too easy for him to go to the import screen and change the libraries. I know I read some where its going to be too hard to have some kind of user structure. If it's also too hard to put lock on folders at the library level, has anybody else figured something out? If not, is there a way to run multiple copies of the YACReader Library on a single machine so I have have the different libraries out of different IP address'?
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #6584 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Separate Reading list
I am afraid there is no easy solution for your use case. I will try to add better parenting control in the future.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!