- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Windows users.
Importing comic books from iPad to Windows
- dis5470
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
4 years 7 months ago #6588
by dis5470
Importing comic books from iPad to Windows was created by dis5470
My computer experienced a crash and I lost the library I had on my Microsoft Windows 11 PC workstation.
I would like to import my library/comic books from my M1 iPad Pro to my new library on my Microsoft Windows 11 PC workstation that is now empty. I would prefer not to have to recreate my library from scratch if possible.
How do I do that?
I would like to import my library/comic books from my M1 iPad Pro to my new library on my Microsoft Windows 11 PC workstation that is now empty. I would prefer not to have to recreate my library from scratch if possible.
How do I do that?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 7 months ago #6590
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Importing comic books from iPad to Windows
Follow the instructions here:
ios.yacreader.com/user-guide/#experimental
I need to rework that part a little bit and do it more user friendly.
I need to rework that part a little bit and do it more user friendly.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- dis5470
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
4 years 7 months ago #6594
by dis5470
Replied by dis5470 on topic Importing comic books from iPad to Windows
I've gone to the SETTING section on my iPAD.
I see where it says STORAGE, but when I long press, nothing happens.
I see where it says STORAGE, but when I long press, nothing happens.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
4 years 7 months ago #6596
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Importing comic books from iPad to Windows
You have to long tap the STORAGE text for 2/3 seconds.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel