- Posts: 2
- Thank you received: 0
Help and support for Windows users.
Large Library Size
- Gawin
- Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
12 years 1 month ago #715
by Gawin
Large Library Size was created by Gawin
Has anyone else had a problem with large library size.
Some of my libs have more then 600 (bought most of the marvel CD's and ripped them out to hard drive as YAC is way better at reading them) books. If I load in to many of them the list of libs goes all wonky and does not line up with where I click.
Is there a size limit that I should break them up into?
Anyone else have this problem?
On a good note I can access them all fine remote from my IPad even if they are messed up in the menu on the PC version.
Some of my libs have more then 600 (bought most of the marvel CD's and ripped them out to hard drive as YAC is way better at reading them) books. If I load in to many of them the list of libs goes all wonky and does not line up with where I click.
Is there a size limit that I should break them up into?
Anyone else have this problem?
On a good note I can access them all fine remote from my IPad even if they are messed up in the menu on the PC version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
12 years 1 month ago #718
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Large Library Size
It seems that YACReaderLibrary has an usability issue, please read this:
www.yacreader.com/forum/support-windows/35-scrolling
Basically you can put all the content from your CDs in a single folder, organize them as you want (there is no limit in how many subfolders/levels you can create) and then, create a library there (f.e: Marvel Library).
YACReaderLibrary will scan and add all the folders and comics to your library.
Basically you can put all the content from your CDs in a single folder, organize them as you want (there is no limit in how many subfolders/levels you can create) and then, create a library there (f.e: Marvel Library).
YACReaderLibrary will scan and add all the folders and comics to your library.
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel