- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 2
Help and support for Windows users.
YACReader Library syncing issues
- lacedaemonian
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
12 years 1 month ago #721
by lacedaemonian
YACReader Library syncing issues was created by lacedaemonian
Hi, I downloaded the most recent version of YACreader for windows and really like the interface. I am not a big fan of Dropbox and was hoping to transfer comics from the library straight to the iPad app. However, I have not been able to connect to the server.
Do you think port forwarding will resolve this?
Do you think port forwarding will resolve this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
12 years 1 month ago #727
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader Library syncing issues
I am not sure if you are trying to import your comics from outside your LAN. If so, YES! port forwarding is the solution.
About your issue having limited storage in your little boys iPad, it will not longer be an issue after YACReader for iOS 1.6.0 and the new remote reading feature: www.yacreader.com/forum/testers/186-yacr...-0-beta?limitstart=0
I hope you will enjoy YACReader
About your issue having limited storage in your little boys iPad, it will not longer be an issue after YACReader for iOS 1.6.0 and the new remote reading feature: www.yacreader.com/forum/testers/186-yacr...-0-beta?limitstart=0
I hope you will enjoy YACReader
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- lacedaemonian
-
Topic Author
- Offline
- New Member
-
Less
More
- Posts: 10
- Thank you received: 2
12 years 3 weeks ago #744
by lacedaemonian
Replied by lacedaemonian on topic YACReader Library syncing issues
Resolved this. I made an acceptation in the Windows firewall for this server, but forgot to bypass my personal firewall.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Luis Ángel
-
- Offline
- Administrator
-
Less
More
- Posts: 3354
- Thank you received: 692
12 years 3 weeks ago #745
by Luis Ángel
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic YACReader Library syncing issues
Great!
Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Moderators: Luis Ángel