Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Windows users.

ComicVine Tags not Updating

  • pioneersky
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • New Member
  • New Member
More
4 years 4 months ago #6801 by pioneersky
ComicVine Tags not Updating was created by pioneersky
Not 100% sure wether to post this in here or the Linux support thread. I'm running xthursdayx's excellent Yacreaderlibraryserver docker template on Unraid and have been loving using the iOS app to read. However I've hit a snag recently. While organizing my collection and downloading tags, it seems to have stopped actually updating the metadata. I'm using YacReaderLibrary on my Windows PC to do tagging, and everything works up until updating the tags. I'll hit go, it will sit for a minute and think while communicating with the server and nothing changes. Just in case I completely removed all library files and fully re-installed the server on my Unraid pc and the Windows software, but still nothing. Watching the logs for the server there is no "update failed" or similar message when I try to update tags. Any ideas? About to spin up a linux VM and install the library software there to see if that works instead.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #6804 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic ComicVine Tags not Updating
Hmmm, I have no idea about what could be causing this. Can you edit the tags manually? do they get saved?

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!