Skip to content
YACReader
Help and support for Windows users.

Recently Added Reading List?

  • dmaker
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
More
4 years 3 months ago #6806 by dmaker
Recently Added Reading List? was created by dmaker
Hi, new to YACReader. Gotta say, I love it. It's one of those, where have you been all this time kind of apps. I have a large comic collection and never found any app that presented it in the way that I wanted: easy to browse my existing folder structure. This does that excellently and it looks like it caches covers for faster retrieval. That is awesome.

One thing: is there a way to create a smart reading list that will update with recently added items? It's nice to have if you have a large collection and sometimes forget to read a new release that you imported or something.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 months ago #6820 by Luis Ángel
Replied by Luis Ángel on topic Recently Added Reading List?
This is something I have in my TODO list. It's a feature that I miss too.

Contribute to the project becoming a patron: www.patreon.com/yacreader
You can also donate via Pay-Pal: www.paypal.com/donate?business=5TAMNQCDD...e=Support+YACReader\

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • dmaker
  • Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Senior Member
  • Senior Member
More
4 years 3 months ago #6826 by dmaker
Replied by dmaker on topic Recently Added Reading List?
I very much look forward to that feature.

In the meantime, I use two products to sort of get there. I also run ubooquity from another pc on my LAN that I sync my comics to. It's great for streaming my collection on the road, but it also has a recently added tab. So I can open that and quickly see what I've recently added and then go to yacreader to find it and read it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Luis Ángel
Powered by Kunena Forum

Thanks for downloading YACReader!

Your download is starting.

YACReader for iOS and Android

Connect to YACReaderLibrary to browse, read remotely and import comics. Your reading progress is synchronized across devices.

Download on the App Store Get it on Google Play Available at Amazon Appstore

Discover all the features on the iOS and Android pages, and learn how to use them in the iOS and Android user guides.

Support YACReader

YACReader for desktop and server is free to use, but it is not free to develop: maintaining this website, developer programs, code signing certificates, test devices and, of course, all the time it takes. Less than 0.01% of downloads end in a donation, so any amount counts.

By supporting the project you help keep it regularly updated and, most importantly, alive. Thanks!